Thursday, May 03, 2007

Escape from dog attack

Sorry, for not posting recently, but with my new job and trying to finish school I have been tied up. Next week I will be playing catch up. I wanted to write about a quick experience that happened to me two days ago.

I knock door to door and sell home security systems and we were knocking in this lower income area. It seems that every house has a dog of some sort. I was on this street with several houses that had several Pit Bulls. I knocked this house and the nice lady was not interested but right before I left there was a stray Pit Bull that came from around the corner. I felt impressed to stay in that yard. She had a fence and locked us in. She told me how that dog was evil and not a nice dog. I stayed in her yard for a good 5 to 10 mins waiting till he left the street. He went into this yard and stayed there for a while and so I sneaked out and took off the other way. I did not come back to that street until the next day. I ran into the same neighbor that had allowed me to stay in her yard and she told me that that dog had attacked a guy that same night and on that same street. The guy had to get 61 stitches. I felt that the Lord had protected me. I also decided to start to memorize a scripture a day since I had some time between doors. Anyway, I will be sure to remember the Lord more and he will be sure to remember me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.