Friday, February 15, 2008

Snowman Family

We have never build an official snowman, not just here in Utah but anywhere we have lived with snow we have not built one. So, today we decided to break that tradition. Kiera told me to go and take down the Christmas lights, while she was away. I was not very obedient, Alexa and myself went outside and started to build a snowman. Below is the first snowman that we have built. I put a Hanna Montana wig that the girls got for Christmas on her and it looked good. It started out as Hanna Montana the snowman....



... Then it became the APX Snowman.



Then I got the crazy idea of making our family in snowmen. We had one of Lacie's friends take this picture and that is why it is all crooked. We all stood behind our snowman even Kembri. I made Kiera have a hidden hip and rested Kembri snowbaby on it.



Aren't they cute... I mean my family.



Here is our Snow Family from the back side and they are nice looking.



Check out that handy work with how I made Kembri. She is all just a blanket except a head.



The jacket was a last minute touch that I think looks real nice.



There is snow baby Ashlyn.



Alexa made hers almost entirely by herself. I helped her a little but she did a good job.



I know that all I seem to care about lately is ice cycles and snowmen but they are just so neat. I will try to be more normal next post.

3 comments:

Fawn Conover said...

So cute Craig!! Normal!? What's that? I'm all Valentine's Day stuff!

Alissa Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add Tina & Cindy to your links bar:cindyconover.blogspot & kristinacon.blogspot.com!