Monday, August 04, 2008

Quick Update

It has been for ever since I have posted anything because our computer broke. I am at the public library for a few minutes and thought I would make a quick update.

We left Tampa for several reasons and moved to Jackson, Mississippi where we spent several weeks and did very well. We ran into a few issues and are now in Texarkana, TX for a week or so. It has been a crazy summer.

Yesterday, one of the guys, Ken, who is not LDS come to church with us and wanted a Book of Mormon. He is an amazing guy.

I also wrote a talk that I will post once my computer is up and running. It is more like a compilation on scriptures but it should be helpful. Ken asked me where in the Bible it talks about the stick of Joseph and I told him that I would find out and let him know, so the talk is some of my research.

Anyway, my family is doing great, they are actually in Illinois visiting Kevin and heather and then they are going to Iowa to visit Mark and Sherri. On their way to Illinois they met Kevin and Sherri in Nauvoo and watched the Nauvoo Pageant, they enjoyed that and some time in Nauvoo. So needless to say they are having a fun time.

No comments: