Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa brought some cool stuff

The girls could hardly wait to see what Santa brought them. We went to bed around 3 and Lacie woke up around 4 begging to go and see. She didn't go back to sleep. Kiera told her she had to wait till it was light outside. So we had a few hours of scetchy sleep before we finally gave in to Lacie's pettitions.

When Lacie woke up Ashlyn she said, "Is it light outside?"

All the girls got new bikes and Kembri's is an electric scooter that she is scared of.

We had lots of fun7

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love Santa!
I am so glad he is real!
and I am glad that you have comments on your blog now!

Craig Conover said...

I know tell me about it. It was a dumb setting that I couldn't see on my phone apparently. I got it fixed, finally.