Friday, April 06, 2007

Change of plans, Going to TN

Well, last night we (my family and a friend's family that wants to sign as well) went to an APX company party and had lots of fun. Lacie rode a mechanical bull and the whole place went up in an up roar. Everyone loved it. Anyway, my old manager that is going to Nashville, TN called me and we met up to talk. He told me that he was talking to his Regional manager and his regional said that they need to make my decision a lot harder than it was already. The quick breakdown is that Kiera and I both felt better about the team going to TN but were torn because Florida seems like an absolutely fun place to be and the apartments need no introduction except, that they offer a maid service once a week to say the least. Photos are in the post below and so our decision was very hard. Anyway, my TN manager offered me $60 out of his own pocket on top of my commission for every sale I make during the summer. My goal is at least 100 and that would be an additional $6000 and he will front me $2500 up front to help with the moving expenses.

I talked to Kiera and she still wanted to go to Florida. I asked her what it would take and she said $100 per sale and so I told Andy but he could not do that. I went to the river behind my work and prayed. Kiera and I prayed together and then I prayed on my own. I felt strongly that we needed to go to TN and that we always knew our answer (We never felt that good about FL, which is why we signed with TN in the first place but the opportunity was hard to pass up since the apartment were so nice). I also felt that I needed to give Kiera a blessing and that there were reasons that she needed to go to TN. So to sum it up we are now going to TN. I have absolutely been floating because I feel so good about our decision.

I know that the Lord was behind this difficult decision of our and helped us to do this yo-yo decision making because if we had not done that, we would not have $60 per sale added commission. If we stay close to the Lord, he will stay close to us.

No comments: