Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Man Vs. Machine

I am the trainer for our Salesforce.com software that we use to manage all our of leads. Before I became the trainer this was rolled out very poorly and the entire floor was untrained on this software. So we set up a company party and beat up a truck we bought to take out our frustrations on. It was a lot of fun. Here are some picture of our fun.

Cruising around the lot before getting beat down.


I had the luxury of doing the honors of beating out the front windshield. I used my team leaders bat that he brought and he told me that it is the same bat the he blew out this guys knee with. I told him that I could never bring myself to hit someone with a bat and then he said that if they had just hit you in the back with a chain you could. Anyway, back the the truck beating.


We all got together and flipped it on its side. I cut my finger during this stunt. One of the team leads brought his paint gun and unloaded on the truck and then glass got into the paint and I cut my finger on the glass. Not too bad though.


Everyone that wanted to take a turn on the truck with a sledge hammer could. I took a turn as well.




We then flipped it back onto its wheels went to town again.


One of the businesses called the cops on us and the owner here pretended to turn around and get handcuffed. It was great.


I took this one with my cell phone.


We had a blast. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. In the end Man won over the Machine.

No comments: