Friday, July 06, 2007

Had a great day

I was able to get three installs today and that was a great day. The coolest part of it is that I was able to tell Tim (another sales rep) how I was able to get so many. I told him about my had day last week and how Kiera and I had prayed and felt that there was a reason why I was going through such a rough time. That morning I was Kiera and I were taught the formula to success in not just this job but in life. I was supposed to do three things:

1. Have greater faith that the Lord will provide
2. Work hard and give 100% everyday
3. Pray harder for help

Because of that I turned my last week into a good week and now this week is turning out to be a great week. I told Tim that what I had told him was not what he probably wanted to hear. He said that it had hit a soft spot for him and was exactly what he needed to hear.

I am so thankful to the Lord for all he does for me.

No comments: