Friday, July 13, 2007

Help from on high

I must express my gratitude for my Savior is blessing my life in such abundance. Every day the Lord prepares the way for me to succeed. He will inspire my mind as to which houses to knock at what times, prepares people to listen to me, or gives me the words to say and when to say them. There are example after example and many can say it is just luck or say that I am just a good salesman, but I know that the Lord blesses those who serve him with all their hearts. Just the other day one of sales said, "I never answer the door and I don't even know why I listened to you, because I never listen to any type of telemarketer or salesman." Another one almost broke down and started to cry because she had felt so blessed that I knocked on her door at the time that I did and that the Lord sent me. I told her that I had felt impressed to cross the street and knock on her door out of my normal order and that several times I would have left but that I was told to stay. She gave me a hug as I left. I feel blessed and feel to express my gratitude to a loving Father in Heaven who loves little old me and looks out for me everyday.

No comments: