Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My install today

The install that I had today was an elderly lady whose daughter died from a heart attack about a month ago. She showed me all the gifts that her friends gave her. At the end when I was about to leave she opened up a little to me. We started talking about religion and dealing with death. I told her that I was LDS. She said, I am not sure if you believe in this, and then shared a spiritual experience that she had with her daughter at the moment that she had died. I told her that I did believe in that and told her to record her experience in her journal so that she can always have it with her. I just wanted to testify to her about the Gospel which brings such great joy in time of death. I still may write her a letter and mail it or deliver it to her with my testimony in it.

No comments: