Thursday, January 08, 2009

Children's love for Mom

Every morning my girls come into our bed and they all want Mom. It is so funny because they all fight because they want to be the lucky one to be touching Mom. If both of Mom's sides are taken then they lay flat on her stomach. It is rather nice for me because I am not crowded but it would be nice to be honored to have such love. But only Mom's have that great honor, that is part of what makes motherhood so special. Here is a picture that tells a thousand words, and remember that Lacie is missing and she is usually one of the first. Also, there was no posing involved, I surprised everyone. They barely got off a smile.

While I was posting the above picture from my phone, Alexa and Ashlyn started fighting because they both had more of Mom than the other. Alexa was on her side and Ashlyn was on top but then Ashlyn put her arm on Mom's side, and Alexa got mad and finally she put her leg up on top of Mom. It was funny so I quickly grabbed this picture:



















Again, while I was posting the above picture, Ashlyn got mad at Mom because she was squished. It is so funny, all the girls come in and take up our precious space and then say they are squished. Anyway, here is mad Ashlyn.









I went into the family room and Lacie was in there watching TV. I told her that I had just taken a few pictures of the girls all over Mom like they are every morning. She was sad and said that she did not come in because I had asked her not too. I had told her last night that I was up all night with her and the other girls and asked her not to come in so that I could get some sleep. She obeyed and that makes me very happy, so here is obedient Lacie.




No comments: