Friday, January 30, 2009

Today's weigh in makes me HAPPY!!!

My family had a contest to see who could loose the most weight and/or work out the most. Kiera and I started a week earlier than the contest and did pretty well through the whole contest. Since we moved to Hawaii I have not worked out once since I do not have a basketball but I kept eating ok. Anyway, this mornig I weighed in at 211.4 lbs. From 260 lbs that is right at 49 lbs lost. I am a happy man this morning!!!!!!

On a funny note, I accidentally posted this on my wife's blog first and luckily I caught it. Can you imagine how much trouble I would of got it. I am a happy man :-)

3 comments:

Smile said...

you are an inspiration! I have gained a couple pounds back, I went to Sherri's and people were bringing in meals...and desserts...I had fun!!! Love ya, hows school going?

Kevin and Heather said...

Congratulations! That is so AWESOME! You are an inspiration to us all. Keep it up!

Sherri said...

Craig you look so amazing. I am so proud of you. We need to get another challenge started, with scripture reading and exercise together.