Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We had to leave the Big AZ with a Bang!

We got a gift card to Amazing Jake's for Christmas from Kiera and so we took the family for one last thrill in the Big AZ. It was really fun but it makes not sense to me why their food is not that good? Well anyway, here is the family. I have to say that all these pictures on from my phone camera which is not the best but it does ok if everyone is holding very still.



Our first ride after dinner...... Are you sick yet. This is how well my camera handles movement. This did look like a fun ride that they went on.



Here they are when the ride finished.



They only had two bumper boats working so Lacie and Alexa just bumped each other until their little hearts were content and then they just spun in circles. I guess you can only bump your sister so many times before even that is looses its fun.



Ashlyn just refused to hold still so this is what she gets. I am really sticking it to her.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That pose of Ashlyn in the first picture is darling!

Lacie said...

this is lacie that was fun than you.

Lacie said...

I meant to say that was fun Thank You.