Sunday, October 15, 2006

Conversation with Elders Quorum President

After church I spoke with the Elders Quorum President, Austin Miller. I talked to him about my Home Teaching thoughts that I had after I had been called as Home Teaching Coordinator. He informed me that there was proposals in to split the Elders Quorum and possibly the Ward or Stake. So his suggestion was to wait to do anything until we know what the plans are.

My thoughts were recorded earlier as "Home Teaching Thoughts." But the implementation was were I felt that I needed his guidance on, and apparently it was inspired. My thoughts involved either a meeting after church with my companionship's as a "Meet you Companion" idea and then to have a meeting covering the thoughts that I had. I also wanted to get the families together to unit them and create friendships.

We will see how this all works out and I will report back.

No comments: