Friday, December 07, 2007

Got asked to speak in church

Two days ago I designed Kiera's blog header shown below:



Yesterday I decided to create one for myself also but wanted to focus more on the Savior and so I designed the one below (and my header).



Anyway, I enjoyed putting this together and it helped me think about the Savior and his life. Well, yesterday in the evening I got a call from the first counselor in the Bishopric and he asked Kiera and us to speak in church the following Sunday. The topic is the birth of the Savior and what it means to us. I thought it was kind of funny how it all worked out.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Nice work Craig!

What software are you using to create these headers?

Craig Conover said...

Thanks,

I am using none other than Microsoft Excel. I am actually under disguise, I work for Microsoft also and am hired to discreetly shock the world with the power of Excel. :-)

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny! I've tried to download some pictures into my header, and it couldn't possibly look more stupid! How do you figure out the size and shape you need to make it fit properly? I think I need some help setting my little site up - got any time Monday?