Thursday, December 06, 2007

Suspicious characters at our yard

Last night we came home and there were three boys outside our house playing with our blowup Christmas decorations. They saw us and dropped on their bellies. Then, they realized that they were still in clear view and they all made a mad dash to get out of the yard without being seen, but to their dismay we watched everything. One of the boys tripped on one of the lines that were staked into the ground and fliped over, it was so funny. We stopped and got out to find that it was Lacie's friends, Jackson, Dustin, and Dustins brother. These boys all like Lacie and are always coming over just to say hi and to see her. Jackson, the one that had tripped on the line was kind enough to re-enact his flipping over, we laughed and then sent them on their way.

I was hoping that I had a few more years before I had to deal with boy trouble, but I was wrong. It seems that the boys these days are a lot more daring then when I was a kid.

2 comments:

Lacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacie said...

I love your new header!!! Merry Christmas to you too :).