Monday, January 08, 2007

Home Teaching Template

I was in the shower today and the thought came to me that I should create a template to send out to my companionship's periodically through out the month to further help them go out and visit their families. Once I complete it I will post a copy of it here for anyone to use if they want.

I want the template to have all their families information as well as their companion, so that they can never say they do not have their list of families or that they lost them because they will get them at least twice to three times a month. I also want to include the message whether it is the full text or just links to them, this will make it easy for them to implement the message and hopefully help them read it prior to the day they go out to visit their families. I thought it would be neat that it will allow to inform me when their appointments are and if their companion will be going with them or if I need to go instead. I also may include my thoughts on the message just for an FYI.

I am so excited for this template and think it can be a great contributor to improving Home Teaching in any ward.

No comments: