Sunday, January 14, 2007

Throw up all over my jacket

Kiera and I were called as Nursery Leader's and today was our first Sunday. Kiera got off easy to some extent because she was called about a month ago to teach Relief Society and so she was only in there for a few minutes. One of the girls in our nursery is Alexa and Lacie's friend, Eden, who is also our neighbor. Well Eden loves me and so she was getting tired and so she wanted me to hold her or she wanted her mom. To me it looked like she was not feeling well but I was not sure. Anyway, she ended up falling asleep in my arms and so I wrapped her in my suit jacket and laid her on the floor in the corner. She became quite interesting to some of the other kids and they would try to go over and wake her up, but I stopped them it was tricky but I was able to do it. :-) Then all the sudden she started throwing up and it got on my jacket and a ton everywhere else. It is amazing she could throw up so much. One of the other workers went and got Jessica, her mom, and I volunteered to take her husband home after church. It was a very eventful first day in nursery.

No comments: