Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Personal Alter to offer up prays unto God

I went and knelt down in the living room to gain knowledge from Heavenly Father how I could help Kiera more. She has been having a hard time living in Utah in such a small apartment. I have not helped much because I have such a hard time getting my homework done that it stresses her out even more. Any way it was so powerful, I knelt down and put my arms on our night stand. As I knelt I felt the spirit of God rest upon me and as I held this night stand I could almost see in my minds-eye an alter of old times. I felt the importance of communication with God and his son Jesus Christ and our need for His guidance in our lives. It was such a peaceful feeling and felt as if my prayer was true communion with my Father in Heaven. I did not get any specific answers for my particular concern but was blessed with such feelings, knowledge, and love of this great experience. I felt to continue to pray when Lacie woke up and started to cry. We must always stay tuned into the Spirit and to the Eternal Perspective so that we can be instruments in His hands and for him to communicate such love that I felt at this time.

No comments: