Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feelings of gratitude and desire to come unto Christ

I was walking to the coaching office for a meeting because Kiera had the car. It had been raining all day but only sprinkled on me. The coaching office is up the Provo River about a quarter of a mile. It was sprinkling and cool about 40 degrees. It was a beautiful day. The river is always beautiful and I enjoy walking along it. Today I walked with a smile that could not be erased. I was filled with gratitude to my Father in Heaven for everything He has given me. I have the best family ever and a great job that I am really loving. I am member of Christ's church here on earth. At that moment I felt to conquer all my weaknesses and to become who the Lord wants me to be. I was even thankful for my weaknesses and the chance while in this probationary period to change and become who the Lord wants me to become. As I walked I felt impressed to turn and capture the moment to remember for all time. So I turned and took a picture with my camera phone. I did not have any way of transferring the picture so I took a picture of my phone with our digital camera we just bought the day after Thanksgiving.



Every time I look at this picture I will remember the feelings that I had then and recommit to my Savior to become more and to be thankful for all He has given me.

No comments: