Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I am the new Training Coordinator for Prosper

It is very exciting, I went in and talked to Jeff to let him know that I was back from Arizona and he told me that he still needed to get one more clearance from Aaron Peterson, the owner over sales, to extend the offer to me. He Said that I had the job but the final offer had to wait for clearance. He apologized for the great delay on the process. He had to go through so many different approvals that it just took so long. He said to look for him today so he could extend the offer.

I called Kiera and she screamed, because she was so excited. Based on the history of the process I do not figure that I will get the offer today but we will see.

I was laughing with Danion, a guy on my team that I told this story, and later with Kiera about the first time I went in to Jeff's office, HR manager, to inquire about the position. He told me, "That this was a BIG POSITION." It was funny because when I finally turned in my resume I knew that he was in for a rude awakening. Sure enough during the first interview he was so ecstatic it was comical. Now that I got the position I just laugh because it is a "BIG POSITION".

No comments: