Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hear His voice and know Him

My NT: Hear His voice and know Him

St John 10:2-5, 14-15
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the asheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his avoice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and bleadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they aknow his bvoice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of astrangers.

14 I am the good ashepherd, and bknow my csheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so aknow I the Father: and I lay down my blife for the sheep.

I was pondering these scriptures and was given insight into the meaning of hearing and His voice and knowing His voice. This is revelation, and that is how we hear Him and know His voice. We must draw closer to the Lord and become more sensitive to the Spirit.

No comments: