Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Lord answered my prayer

The Lord is truly involved in our lives. I find it amazing that even the simple prayers are answered as if they were very important. Today, we were all in the car and we stopped before getting out of the apartment parking lot to find Ashlyn's pacifier. It was no where to be found so we turned back to go up and get it. Well I could not find it anywhere, so I said a prayer. I searched the family room and nothing, but then I had a thought to check the toy box that was in the family room. Sure enough there stood a pacifier. It was not one that she liked that much, but it could do. I felt impressed to just look a little harder in the toy box and sure enough he favorite one was right there. I was overwhelmed with the love that my Father in Heaven has for me and my family.

No comments: